Hey, write your own story.
The Candlemaker is the benevolent immortal being and a ancient, immortal god in charge of keeping balance between the Land of the Remembered and the Land of the Forgotten, as well as creating the candles of life that embody each and every living, mortal being's and every living, mortal things life and time on Earth. He resides in the Cave of Souls, the link between the two realms.
He is a large and towering bell-shaped immortal being that appears to be completely and entirely made out of glowing gold golden candle wax. He always has a cheerful, smiling expression on his face and his hair and beard are made compeletely out of soft, fluffy clouds. Around his neck he wears a large beaded necklace made of stone that resembles those of a priest or a monk, and some of his beads resemble skulls. His necklace also has a large stone emblem similar to a witch's knot. His robes appear to be made of glowing gold golden candle wax. His flesh is made entirely out of glowing candle wax.
He is a jolly, upbeat, cheerful, wacky and fun-loving individual who treats others with kind warmth. He is also quite easy going, laid back and a bit of an oddball and eccentric but will still try to follow the rules to ensure that balance is maintained. However, he may be willing to slightly bend a few rules in order to help souls and spirits in need. The Candle Maker is also a very friendly, sweet, very loving, very caring, very benevolent, compassionate ancient, immortal god.
The Candle Maker gets along well with almost everyone he meets and seems to have a particularly close friendship with La Muerte and Xibalba. He also knows all the names of every mortal being in the world due to his role in life and gets along very well with all good kind, souls and good spirits.
- Jorge R. Gutierrez responds on his Twitter webpage account that the Candle Maker has a magic, magical living water puddle that befriends him, possibly a reference to the 'puddle thinking' of Douglas Adams in 'The Salmon of Doubt' - "Imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, “This is an interesting world I find myself in, an interesting hole I find myself in, fits me rather neatly, doesn’t it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!”.
- He is made out of wax and has a beard full of clouds.
- His mortal disguise was the bus driver who brought the kids to the museum. His mortal form's name is Mr. C.
- The Candle Maker is older than Xibalba.
- The Candlemaker is a friend of Xibalba and La Muerte, but he had "a thing" for the latter. 
- The Candlemaker has a brother, whose name is known as The Creator .
- The Creator rules the Land of the Blessed. A land where angels and other celestial beings live .