Chela is a slender woman, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a red top with white ribbons, brown shorts and knee-high heeled boots. In her right leg she has a ribbon with a small dagger, and has a red flower in her hair.
Chela doesn't have a role on the first film, but if a sequel ever gets made it is likely for her to appear in it, most likely as one of the main antagonists. She would be coming to San Ángel to avenge her father's death .
- Chela has a female  wolf named "Loba" .
- Chela wasn't present in the battle of San Ángel because she was in prison .
- One of her weapons is the Sword of the Seven Sins.
- She also knows about the Medal of Everlasting Life.
- She is the equivalent of Joaquin in a girl .
- She will also most likely be an "interesting" rival for Joaquin .