La Noche is La Muerte's twin sister.
She is currently married to El Chamuco, and together they rule the Land of the Unknown. As for her personality, she is described as "a female version of Xibalba".
Being the twin sister of La Muerte, La Noche is as beautiful as her . She is made of rain, her skin is light blue, her hair is white and much longer than her sister's (reaching her feet), part of it is tied in two long braids, and her eyes are multi-colored shades of golds and purples. Her dress consists of a purple Mayan outfit adorned with gold jewelry, on her head she wears a large Mayan/Aztec headdress with huge purple and blue feathers ; this has some lighted candles suspended around.
- La Noche means "The Night" in Spanish.
- She may have inherited the Land of the Unknown from her father. 
- Xibalba was interested in her, until he meet her sister La Muerte. 
- She's made out of rain.
- She and La Muerte are rivals in everything. 
- La Noche and El Chamuco started dating before La Muerte and Xibalba.
- La Noche and El Chamuco married on the same day as La Muerte and Xibalba.
- La Noche and El Chamuco were both incredibly furious when they found out La Muerte and Xibalba married.
- La Noche's nickname for El Chamuco is "Diablito" (Little Devil).
- La Noche and El Chamuco do not have any children, while Xibalba and La Muerte had "quite a lot". 
- But Jorge hinted they might have children.