Are you wearing my boots!?
Scardelita looks a lot like her twin, but the most noticeable difference between the two is the eye patch over Scardelita's left eye. She is portrayed as a tall, slim skeleton with swirls and colorful designs decorating her bones. Scardelita has long black hair pulled back into a low ponytail and wears a clothing that invoke the Soldaderas in Mexico. She wears knee-high brown boots (strapped with bullets), a long tan skirt that's been ripped revealing her right leg, a brown vest with puffy shouldered sleeves and a very large red sombrero hat. Scardelita also has several belts holding extra bullets, as well as swords and guns.
- Scardelita and Adelita died in during the Mexican Revolution, saving Emilio Zapata.
- Sandra Equihua who voices Scardelita is Jorge Gutierrez's wife.
- Scardelita presumably lost her eye and her life when trying to save her sister from a bullet.
- Unlike the other members of the Sánchez family, Scardelita (along with her sister) are never seen in their living forms.
- According to the official artbook of the movie, the Adelita twins originally started out as part of Chakal's banditos.